Sunday, March 15, 2009

Breaking the Silence

The past few days have been an odd assortment of being very quiet, very bored, very much overflowing with ideas, and very restless and very busy. It's been raining, cloudy, overcast and cold here - January weather in March - and we just don't do well with that. We do much better here with 100+ and scorching sunshine. I need my sunshine. Can't wait to start working on my tan.

But it has also been an extremely productive past few days. I've been writing so much - articles. Real, honest-to-god articles to be published in a real-honest-to-god printed magazine. This is so exciting. I've never done anything quite like it before, and it thrills me. I'm amazed at how many words I have. Words just seem to spill out. I've been writing for about 4 hours non-stop, maybe more, and it's after midnight and they just keep coming. I've got words for my blog, words for my other blog, words for my friends, words for my family, words for my bf, words for my book, words for my journal, words for my plans and dreams - an endless well of words. It's so incredibly exciting. I never knew I had so much to say. I just open my hands and out they spill.

I have to close my hands in order to get quiet enough to pray. And I've been doing a lot of that lately, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment